Were the hell do you put your stuff??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat
    why can't the smallest bedroom be the secondary guest room and you get one of the bigger ones? If Mama won't let you do that, the shelving thing is a good idea. Get a 16"x48"x72" high heavy-duty steel shelving unit, you can store quite a few guitars in cases on that. Write down what each guitar is on masking tape on the end of the case so you know what's what.
    Well the main problem is that the room my crap is in is placed downthe hall next to the master bedroom and away from were the little kids like to go, the other guest room is down stairs and would be easy access to anyone who was in the house..... and I'd have to keep it cleaned up

Comment

I use like a bunk bed over the spare couch in one of the bedrooms..and I also made some pretty creative racks to hold 20 guitars in a limited area.

Comment

I spred all my stuff around the house. I also keep alot of it at our studio.

Comment

I'm in a small one bedroom apt. And when i still had my 27 guitars most were in the closet in case and would get rotated ot to a Warwick tolex rockstand that holds 7 guitars. Now i dont have enough guitars to fill the stand.
          I picked up a heavy dut shelf from work that was being tossed out and put my on that for a while and slid my pedal board under it when not in use.
          I currenty am using a differant amp cus my main amp is unavaialbe. So i did some rearanging and put that shelf in the closet and stacked my cases on it and slid my empty rack cases and some other stuff under it. And used a cast iron fish tank stand to hold my amp and rack. Amp is below on the bottom shelf of it and the rack and other things are on top. It has a smaller foot print than the shelf does so it saved a little room. although my stand is in front of a 55 gallon fish tank it does make it a bit fificult at times for tank maintanance. But im used to it by now. Its probably just a matter of gettin used to the space availabel and seeing what can be done with it. But I would say try goin vertical with some of the stuff.
          Gil

Comment

Working...
          X