• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a brand new pipe...

...and nothing to smoke in it.

Feel sorry for me damn it.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Here's my pipe, a friend made it for me, it's walnut,with an oak top, it likes to jam with my model 2, we get some good tones out of it!I[MG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/jacksonaxes/IMG_0002-1.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by jacksonaxes; 08-01-2006, 05:24 PM.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Ohhh boy Zeegs..I'm sorry..

wish you were here man..you would NEVER have to worry about it being empty!!

NEVER!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I just built new pipes for my 55 chevy 3in pipes, dynomax race magnums, with cutout for strait headers at flange.

Welding rocks
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

smoking is bad for you young man [/school marm]

Comment

what goes in them pipes anyways?
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
              what goes in them pipes anyways?
              Tobacoo or some other LEGAL plant im sure...
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I'm in exactly the opposite situation...

Tons to smoke, and no bong at the moment. The wife broke our two footer when she was cleaning it, and I haven't made it out to the shop to buy a new one yet...

I guess I could twist one up, if I weren't so lazy
                Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
                  I'm in exactly the opposite situation...

Tons to smoke, and no bong at the moment. The wife broke our two footer when she was cleaning it, and I haven't made it out to the shop to buy a new one yet...

I guess I could twist one up, if I weren't so lazy
                  Got a soda can and a push pin? How about some Reynolds wrap and a straw?
                  Where there's a will, there's a way!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Apples.....then you can eat the evidence....lol
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

gravity bong...
                      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Man, I stopped at the grocery here in Chandler AZ on my way home from work to get some beers and scotch, and there was a sweet glass bong laying in the parking lot right by my truck! I walked over and looked at it while locking my truck up, and it looked hand made and um... well broken in!

I just left it there, I figured "good karma", maybe the dude will remember leaving it there in the morning... or perhaps the feds are watching it... or maybe something even more sinister. ....

Anyways... if anyone wants it, pm me and I'll give ya the longitude/latitude/attitude...

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                          Got a soda can and a push pin? How about some Reynolds wrap and a straw?
                          Where there's a will, there's a way!
                          It's gotta be a bong. My wife feels that she needs the water filtration, as she doesn't smoke cigs and therefore has a lower tolerance to smoke entering her lungs.

In addition, those two methods would be too... ghetto for her
                          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider
                            It's gotta be a bong. My wife feels that she needs the water filtration, as she doesn't smoke cigs and therefore has a lower tolerance to smoke entering her lungs.
                            Has she ever tried a vaporizer?

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                              Has she ever tried a vaporizer?
                              Yeah, that volcano thing. I hear its sick. We never had all this modern technology, back in the day, hehe.

Comment

Working...
                              X