Life is backwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is backwards

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, you know, start out dead, get it out of the way. You wake up in an old age home, feeling better every day. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party, you're generally promiscuous (hey, you've only got a few years left, what's the big deal?!?) and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a baby, then, you spend your last 9 months floating peacefully with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap, larger quarters everyday, and then you finish off as an orgasm!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you've got a knack for this, Jack! Ever considered picking up writing, like columns or whatnot?
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Unfortunately life is forwards, but for me life is today, and today only. Bad habit to pick up, stay away from that one.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I got that in an email GoR. I can't be as creative as that.
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Oh lol. Well the last thing you wrote up was good, and that WAS you. :lol
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Makes sense. That way the last thing you do will be getting some pussy.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

That works for me!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

that is a spam mail that everyone receives.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Rod Serling did that with the "Zone". Great stuff. Then he died at the ripe old age of 45. Well, life goes from birth to .....and then shit happens. I am almost 56 and I don't know why. Genes are a good thing. I guess. I may have another 25 years left. Yikes!!!!!!!:ROTF: :ROTF:
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

:ROTF: Dude, didn't you ever watch Mork and Mindy?

chuck
                    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                      Makes sense. That way the last thing you do will be getting some pussy.
                      Actually, the LAST thing you'd do would be to get sucked back up through your dad's dick and into his nuts!
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X