My dog ate a box of crayons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dog ate a box of crayons

Now I have colorful "ornaments" in the yard.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

:ROTF: At least they are non toxic, so probably no real worries. How's your dog's color these days?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ain't nothin like a rainbow shittin' dog.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Fruity ass...
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Your dog's somewhere over the rainbow
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Wow Jack...

well, that's not as bad as that crazy Bulldog I tried to adopt..

They cut him open and pulled out a foot of garden hose, part of a shoe and a hot wheel..just like in that movie Jaws ..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

My daughter got a kit to make beaded necklaces for her birthday this past April. Basically a bag of assorted plastic beads and a spool of thread. My boston got into em just because he likes her stuff. The way I found out was bead encrusted turds in the backyard. If you really want pics of em it can be arranged.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212
                  bead encrusted turds in the backyard.
                  Now there's something you don't hear every day!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I remember one Christmas season, I saw tha cat chasing his tail in circles. He looked agitated and confused like WTF? That's when I noticed the piece of tinsel sticking out of his butt. I had the honor of removing the tinsel for him.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Your dog is so gay it poos rainbows! :ROTF:
                      "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Working...
                      X