Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds phoney to me.... just my $.02

Comment

The nicest and coolest people can be total dicks when their drunk..so I dunno..

ESPECIALLY anyone of "fame"..they expect special treatment..and if the don't get ..they go nuts!!!!

Just my experience..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Mel's statement is on the news, so I don't see anything fake about it. He fucked up and unlike most celebs, he's copping to it right away instead of hiding behind a team of lawyers.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
          Mel's statement is on the news, so I don't see anything fake about it. He fucked up and unlike most celebs, he's copping to it right away instead of hiding behind a team of lawyers.
          Well, that's redeemable..even if he was an drunken asshole..that happends all the time..

Some people should NEVER drink..ever!!!

Either they wanna fight or hump your leg...no in between..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

He needs to shave. What a hippie

Comment

I don't like Mel Gibson anyway, so I'm not really surprised. When you're a celebrity, you have a responsibility to set a good example. Most don't.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat

+1 Even though he f-d up it's nice to see him take responsibility and not have a bunch of excuses.
                http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                  When you're a celebrity, you have a responsibility to set a good example. Most don't.
                  Why? Just because someone is a celebrity that means they can't be human and have faults just like everyone else?

Everyone has these high expectations of celebrities like they're perfect do no wrong super humans or something. Looking at the current line-up of celebs they're mostly scumbags that haven't done shit to deserve what they have. Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Tara Reid, Russell Crow, Jennifer Lopez, Carmen Electra, Pam Anderson, Micky Rourk...The list goes on, but the one thing they all have in common is they are all scumbags.

The difference between Mel is he made a religious movie that offended certain people and now that he fucked up he's being portrayed as some sort of hate mongering demon. I mean just look at the picture they used with that beard and look on his face. Dude looks like a crazy eye psycho in that picture.

In all the years Mel has been around only good things have been said about him... An easy going prankster that's easy to get along with. Now all of a sudden he's a racist, anti-semetic, raging lunitic?

I'm not buying it...
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

F*ck Mel Gibson and f*ck all of the celebs. Who really cares what any of them think. Not me. It makes me sick how people clammer to famous peoples opinions or stands. What makes his thoughts any more prevalent than yours or mine?.... absolutely nothing.

Comment

When ever there is a stop made for DUI there is video rolling in the car the officer is mic'ed. The tapes of the stop become public record. Barring any conspiracy they very well could come to light.

Comment

I wonder if a lot of his anti-semetic feelings didn't manifest themselves after all the flak the jewish community gave him after the passion, and in his drunken state he said some things he may not truly believe, (or maybe he did) A large portion of the movie industry is controlled by Jewish people, and like it or not, people with common bonds do tend to stick together. I seriously doubt that he is a hardcore anti semite, but don't expect to see him in any pro Israel rallies..
                        Last edited by FusionFarmer; 07-30-2006, 12:25 PM.
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby
                          He needs to shave. What a hippie
                          You know, he looks a little like Saddam in that picture.

chuck
                          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I buy it..it's the booze..

that's it...happends all the time..

I mean ALL the time!!

It's happening right now..10,000 times as we speak..

Comment

Like I always say, everyone acts like an asshole every now and again... It was just Mel's turn.
                              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                                Like I always say, everyone acts like an asshole every now and again... It was just Mel's turn.
                                Celebs, by defintion, are A-Holes. The great ones in the old days had talent and a few faults. These new celebs are bozos that have a weird sense of importance that is magnified by the media. It's a sorry world when we give a shit about these clowns.
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X