robbin crosby.net hacked last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shreddermon
    Douchery by Osama's schmegma slurpers. Fuggers.

what they did is fucking retarded,yes.

But Osama Bin Laden or any arabic person does not have anything do to with turkish people.Learn it.Turks are not Arabs.
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Turks are not Arabs, but if it was an Islamic terrorist hacking the site then he could be associated with al-Qaeda. Or, maybe just a plain asshole.

I know Turks and Arabs have mutual contempt, but so do Persians and
      Arabs, and it didn't stop Bin Laden from collaborating with Iran when forming the al-qaeda networks. It doesn't stop Lebanese Arab Hezbollah from taking money and weapons from Persian Iran either.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
        It doesn't stop Lebanese Arab Hezbollah from taking money and weapons from Persian Iran either.

Because it for the benefit of them both.

Yes there are some over-religous people in Turkey but they are not the majority.They think they're just religous but they're just devoured by the Arab culture.This why I hate Cat Stevens,too.

Comment

Cat Stevens! Renamed Yusuf Islam, which is basically Joe Islam! That's like taking up smoking and namimg yourself Joe Camel, eh?A songwriter should be a little more creative, eh?
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
            But Osama Bin Laden or any arabic person does not have anything do to with turkish people.Learn it.Turks are not Arabs.
            Dude, where did I say the hacker was arab? You inferred that, and incorrectly I might add. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I have nothing against Turkish people at all. But whoever the choad was that hacked the site went off on a diatribe about how America was wronging Islamic folks around the world, anti-Israeli crapola, etc. I can't read Turkish, but the translation sure sounded like an Islamic terrorist-loving asswipe to me. A terrorist admirer is a terrorist admirer - Turkish or not.

You know there's an American Taliban dude, too, right? In my book, he's one of Osama's schmegma slurpers, too.

Comment

I bet the guy was french, the french suck lol
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You know there's an American Taliban dude, too, right? In my book, he's one of Osama's schmegma slurpers, too.
                and let's not forget that he probably also practices douchery.
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                  and let's not forget that he probably also practices douchery.
                  That's a given..

what a shame..

dicks!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

going out on a limb I doubt it was an attack on Robbin memory... or whatever.

It was most likely just hack as many as they could kind of thing....

Sucks.

Comment

Dude, where did I say the hacker was arab? You inferred that, and incorrectly I might add. Please don't put words in my mouth.

I have nothing against Turkish people at all. But whoever the choad was that hacked the site went off on a diatribe about how America was wronging Islamic folks around the world, anti-Israeli crapola, etc. I can't read Turkish, but the translation sure sounded like an Islamic terrorist-loving asswipe to me. A terrorist admirer is a terrorist admirer - Turkish or not.

I understand.It's just there are a lot of people that think the Turks look like Arabs,they go to school by camel and marry 4 women.But I get your point,you're right.I hate the Islamic cult motherfuckers,too.

By the way,if you can write the text on the hacked website I can translate it for you?

Comment

The hacker gave his own douchified translation on the site. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                          I bet the guy was french, the french suck lol

Eiffel Tower is the penis of Frence

Comment

hackers arent targetting this guys site or any other site because of who the site belonged too.

Hackers expolit software wekanesses, on webpages this can be MySQL, php, html coding backdoor due to sloppy coding.

They simply use remote programmes to scan hundres of thousands of websites to see if any of them are running a particular version of a piece of web software that has a know exploit, once they get a list of websites that match they simply unleash another hacking tool that delivers the actual 'hack' and voila, loads of websites instantly hacked...

It has nothing to do with who owns/runs the websites
                            My music:
                            www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

agreed.
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X