Fed Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fed Up!

Ok so this is the 3rd time I've had to call about Fed Ex guy right WHY does this lame ass still have a fuckin Job! Last time I chased him down in my car just to give him a peice of my mind & get my package . The first time he comes to the back door I tell him to go around he takes off this time he just tags the fucking mail box & drives away . My dog was barking so I go outside there DOUCHE BAG getting into the truck & drives off after he left the tag & see's me! So I call the 1 800 number again I get my local Fed Ex number I speak to the supervisor on duty & make an appoinment to meet with this ASSHOLE! & his immediate Supervisor for Tuesday This APE will be out of a job or atleast off my route for good I've had it. & whats the alternative UPS :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: NO!

If you can't do your job then you don't deserve it take some pride either if you mop floors run a buisness save lives what ever don't just be some shitless lay about FUCK!
    According To The Prophecy

Well, I've seen pictures of you in other posts, so if all else fails, you can kick their asses, haha. Hopefully the jerkoff will lose his job or be demoted or something, that's bullshit.
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

I've had it with this guy !I'm gonna demand something be done about it or take matters into my own hands THESE HANDS THESE 2 HANDS

Comment

My UPS guy does the same thing sometimes. I'll get those tags right in my mailbox, not even on my door or something. That jackoff didn't even try to bring in my stuff, and it's usually the heavier stuff (guitars, computers, etc) My old UPS guy was the man, he was a jazz and rock bassist and reliable as hell, but he got promoted which was good for him. Good luck dealing with your guy, hopefully he'll be gone soon.

Comment

I take a different approach. Granted, I'm home most of the time. But, I make it a point to make friends with the delivery guys and/or gals. I don't do this to kiss ass. I do it because I am friendly and I identify with what they do. I have done it. If you get personal with them, you will be amazed how much more they will take care of your stuff. It's like knowing your mailman.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

We all befriend our delivery guys if we can Fett. That's a no-brainer. But sometimes you get an asshole who doesn't want to do his job, and then you have problems.

Drake, the guy will probably just get "counseling" and it's possible that future packages coming your way will get unwanted attention from this guy. Just be prepared, even if they're gonna fire the guy they're not likely to say that to you in front of him. If they did that he could probably sue them and retire on the settlement, based on the Privacy Act.
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Fett I never had the chance to meet this guy or even try to say anything to him he has been here 3 times & each time he has pulled the sticker & flee trick, each time I've called they send someone else to deliver my stuff.

This guy already has a write up from the last BS so this time he'll either get removed off the route or replaced from his job. My friend is a feild supervisor for Fed Ex down here but not in my area he said this is his 3rd complaint by me & if he has others on file more than likely he will be let go.
              Last edited by Drake S.; 07-29-2006, 05:21 PM.

Comment

No-Brains works for me.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Drake ..I just fought a 72 hour war with a "gang" a very gay gang..on my turf

Man, I gotta headache..but they got a worse one..

Oh man..I need some weed..

Fight the Power Drake..fuck the fucking fuckers!! !

Bill Z
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You need some Krrrrrryptonite , I know a guy , unless you feel the need to feel like your hawaiian BillZ

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
                      You need some Krrrrrryptonite , I know a guy , unless you feel the need to feel like your hawaiian BillZ
                      I'm good bro...I'm REALLY fuggin' good...

NOW...

I'm a droolin' Vegetable..

I'm like a garden worm..dry humpin' a juicey ripe tomato..

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wait till you get nurses who dont know their job. I threatend the lifes of like 6 people this week, I had 3 ivs in 3 days because nurses we not looking and like hit their hand against it and whaked it out of place, had one try to do blood pressure on the iv arm with the iv running. 1 lose the peice of paper with my blood sugar level on it 4 times in 1 hour and had to redo it 4 times, I'm sure I'm forgetting more
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Had a different experience with Fedex, the Fedex turd that handles the delivery in my area leaves the guitars out my door without even knocking every single bloody time!!!*&#$^(*&!$^!@*&

As for UPS, most of the delivery guys at the facility knows me, therefore, never had any problem with them.

Comment

FONG!!!

What's up??? you still in Pullman?
                            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                              Wait till you get nurses who dont know their job. I threatend the lifes of like 6 people this week, I had 3 ivs in 3 days because nurses we not looking and like hit their hand against it and whaked it out of place, had one try to do blood pressure on the iv arm with the iv running. 1 lose the peice of paper with my blood sugar level on it 4 times in 1 hour and had to redo it 4 times, I'm sure I'm forgetting more
                              I had a trainee poke me with the IV needle 3 times before the doctor came and do that himself. !*&#$^(!*&@^(*

Comment

Working...
                              X