No announcement yet.

Hit a Wheel Barrel on the Freeway yesterday on my bike DOH'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whooo! Lucky one, hoss. Glad to hear you're okay.

The guy that blew past me on the drive from here to Brisbane a few weeks wasn't so lucky - I passed him a half hour later, lying in the road behind the back wheels of a semi with a bunch of truckers pulled over around him, laying out cones and guiding traffic around the scene. The back of his high-vis vest was soaked red & a trucker was sitting with him, cradling his head. I heard a week later that he didn't make it.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok Hoss. We had a guy here recently pass someone on a hill on a double-yellow line and caught a car head-on. He's not around anymore.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah - I have lost a couple bros too..
        I'm not one for showing off just get to where I'm going - Always Always Always watch the road ahead and behind and stay in my lane - I do cut traffic but on two wheels and not at 50 MPH...
        Been riding every day - I figure if I didn't the wife would sell the bike before I get home ... Cheers

Comment

Sell the wife.

Comment

Glad you were able to stay upright!

Comment

That is so freaky and not just scary freaky that you didn't spill. I love my bike but it is a shame no one else on the road does. OUTLAW CARS and everything will be safer.
              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Glad to hear you made it through intact! I'll refrain from posting those OK Highway Patrol pics of the carcass following the big bike wreck down there recently.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                X