X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I Did Last Weekend

40 Gallons of Gasoline............. $120.00

Replaceing Lost Drivers License.............. $15.00

Spending a long weekend on the lake with your Son, Parents and Sister...... Priceless

Yes thats me behind the spray

What a blast Could not have found a better way to spend a 3 day weekend

Looks like tons of fun brother!! Man, you need to come down here and bring your skis....beautiful lakes!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Is that on Allatoona?

Alvin
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Alvin
        No it's not Allatoona

We were at my MOM and DADs place on lake Martin in Alabama near Dadeville. It's about 2 1/2-3 hours from here. Your in Woodstock right? I'm near Catersville.

Mark
        I don't know Missouri is a long way from here. I will agree thou beautiful lakes there.
        I have been on lake of the Ozarks before but it was a long long time ago. Lake Martin is about half that size, but one and a half times bigger than our local lake here.

Friday was great, It's about a 1/2 hr. by Wave Runner from the house to the main body of the lake. We got out there early afternoon and the water was calm (like glass) and not a boat insite as far as we could see (at least a mile around).
        You just don't see that, most of the time the water is so rough you don't get out past early morning.

Comment

Originally posted by FATKAT
          Alvin
          No it's not Allatoona

We were at my MOM and DADs place on lake Martin in Alabama near Dadeville. It's about 2 1/2-3 hours from here. Your in Woodstock right? I'm near Catersville.
          I've heard about Lake Martin. Beutiful! Nah, I'm in Auburn, Ga (near Winder and Buford) pretty close to Lake Lanier.

Alvin
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I love lake Martin! I use to spend most of the summer there looking for calm areas to wakeboard, grab some beer and pizza at Chuck's and back to wakeboarding. Did you spend any time at Chimney Rock?
            What area of the lake were the pictures taken? Looks like an area around Still Waters.
            No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Big Al
              Oh Hell Yes, Pizza at Chuck's is always near the top of the list of things to do.
              Chimney Rock is closer to the top (you know.... for the views and all)
              It was quite slow this past weekend at the rock

You are correct sir we are at what was known as Holiday Shores (across from the Rodeo Club) Very near Still Waters.
              I have spent some time there almost every summer for 35 years.
              I can't remember the name but the wet t-shirt contest at that bar on the lake just below Kowliga on the 4th of July have been some good times.
              Finding calm water around there is a job ain't it?????
              Last edited by FATKAT; 07-27-2006, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Big
                How long has it been since the last time you were there???

Comment

Aaahh, brings back memories (picture of Chimney rock)...
                  It has been one year since I was on lake Martin. I sold my Mastercraft about five years ago but every year I am tempted to buy a runabout. I live in the Opelika/Auburn area and everyone seems to have family or friends that have a place on lake Martin (except me).
                  I had stopped wakeboarding (too old and fat) but I would still take my family every Saturday, during the summer, to the lake. Same routine every time. Put in at Chuck's while the wife got some sandwiches or pizza. Go straight to Chimney Rock and check on the scenery. Eat and drink some beer. Move around the rock to see different scenery (gotta love drunk chicks in bikinis) and then go for a ride towards the north end of the lake (many large homes in that area). Let the kids go tubing and kneeboarding until sunset and then a slow booze cruise back to Chucks. Load the boat and let my wife drive my drunk ass home. Good times.
                  That does it, I am buying a boat this weekend
                  No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

Comment

Working...
                  X