No announcement yet.

My cats tail fell off, no shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend's dog chewed its own tail off once. It was pretty nasty looking. The stupid thing was running around and its tail looked like it was hanging at a strange angle. When we had a closer look, we could see it was chewed to the bone, and hanging on by a thread so to speak. The dog didn't seem to care at all. We were going to take him to the vets, but before we could get ahold of him, it just fell off.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

A friend of mine had a cat with an infected tail. It was an outdoor cat. This crazy motherfucker cut it off with a pair of big ass garden shears and then cauterized the wound. No shit. This guy also built his own house, including the majority of the fixtures, build his own tools, special machines...and is a well known artist in S. Louisiana who specializes in metal work. He is a real "do it yourselfer".

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

King Missile rules!

Comment

I was checking cattle one day and found an entire cows tail laying on the ground. later found the cow it belonged to. its fairly common, a cow steps on the tail of one whos laying down, causing it to jump up to its feet and thus popping its tail off, can't really see it too well but I'll post a pic
          Last edited by FusionFarmer; 07-26-2006, 03:45 PM.
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
          X