• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did your best.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

OMG, dude that rules! Good job!

Comment

Mark, sorry to hear this bad news. It is uplifting to know that you tried your best and did the right thing.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Too bad,, he looked like a cool hawk, the one we saved when I was a kid just had the end of his wing broken, we did have to amputate the last inch of wing tip and splinted the rest of it. Kinda ironic it too was in S'West MO. He became a regular fixture around the house for a about 3 months, actually would step up to your gloved hand off his perch, even shy a few wing tip feathers he managed to fly off, we like to think he made it..
          Last edited by FusionFarmer; 07-25-2006, 05:58 PM.
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

sorry to read the unfortunate news. Thank god you helped it to that point. leaving it where it was with no assistance would have been a worse scenario. Definately up for JCFer of the year... in my eyes anyway.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Your efforts saved him further suffering. Advance 200 karma points to Mark.

Comment

Comment

Poor little feller... again... At least you had the heart to do anything you could.
                  If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Bummer...just read this thread and it sucked getting to end of page 2. There are hawks around here and I still stop and admire them...cool birds!

I guess now I am going to have to make sure that the quail in my flower pot do well...

Comment

My friend, Dale, was telling me about how in the 80's, he smoked a ton of dope, and they were driving some old Camaro down this road. There was a place where the trees came overhead, like something out of a horror movie. He said they saw this bird that was HUGE, and they stopped like right behind it. They said the owl turned around, looked at them, flew away with what it was digging at, and that was that.

It's not so exciting on the net, but hearing him tell the story is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X