The Enigma rocks out on his own custom axe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX
    Hey, this is America, he can do what he wants. At least he doesn't look like any other tatted guy, unlike most guys with tats...who think they're so "individual" & "rebellious"
    I LOVE the "tribal" tats..yeah, like what the fuck "Tribe" are you from...:ROTF:

or getting the words"Dumbfuck" across your back in Chinese...
    Or the Barb wire..that's original..if your a pud..

Sorry, as soon as I see a dude with a bunch of ink..the words "Trailer park tool" is the first thing that comes to mind..

I THINK!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry if I offended anyone..but these are my "honest" thoughts..and I know I'm not alone here.

ink dictates to me ..insecurity, low self esteem, and your not happy or comfortable in your own skin..

It really looks trendy and very stupid later on when you have all these ink blotches when you're older.. it dates yourself..who in the 90's doesn't have barb wire or tribal shit..see what I mean..

So what you think looks cool now may look GAY later.. just some food for thought..

BTW..not all tats look "gay"..I've seen some tasty ones that may stand the test of time..but not many..not at all...IMO!!

It's the trendy shit I laugh at...like "Tribal" ..I mean WTF???!!!
      Last edited by horns666; 07-22-2006, 11:11 AM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think the tribal stuff is actually pretty cool. Yeah a ton of it is out there and alot of it sucks but it says something that millions of people are drawn to it enough to put in on their bodies. Its kind of like the old guys who now have tats of girls or anchors on their forearm. Or people in their 50's with a spider web on their elbow. That marks an era in history just like a movie or music or anything else. Yeah they are trends and trends come and go but IMO its part of what makes us human. Hey everyone has their opinion and I can appriciate that but the history of tattoos has been said to be over 5000 years old so that says something as well

Comment

you might be man enough one day to get ink on your body bill untill then leave us inked up buggers alone!lol you big poof

Comment

gonna get a sleave done in the next year or so,i love that look

Comment

jeez imagine waking up with that bird in your bed!lol

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                you might be man enough one day to get ink on your body bill untill then leave us inked up buggers alone!lol you big poof
                ...OK man, alot of friends have ink..believe me, I bust their balls..

that's what I do...ball bust!

Comment

lol i know mate just kidding,i respect you lots you mad fucker go write your fucking book!and i will buy it!

Comment

I dig my tatts, a lot. I have a stones lips 'n tongue logo, a snake wrapped around a musical note, a charvel logo, and a robo-babe with all the other pitfalls of man floating out of her hand in a smoky haze. Lots of color, I don't like the miserable green only tatts that you usuaually see on the cats that have been in jail often. Call it what you want but I like colors.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

and i just woke up at 1:35 p.m. and boy am I seeing colors right now, fun evening last night. time for a wake up, and a skateboard cruise.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by jjw
                        jeez imagine waking up with that bird in your bed!lol

IMO that'd be pretty cool!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy
                          I dig my tatts, a lot. I have a stones lips 'n tongue logo, a snake wrapped around a musical note, a charvel logo, and a robo-babe with all the other pitfalls of man floating out of her hand in a smoky haze. Lots of color, I don't like the miserable green only tatts that you usuaually see on the cats that have been in jail often. Call it what you want but I like colors.
                          Hey Tommy ..and speaking of which my lil' bro is getting released on the 26th..I wonder how many more tats he got this time..he's got a HUGE map of Italy on his chest...he's gay!!:ROTF:

My stoopid dumb assed brotha from the same motha..

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            You should see his wife, Kat.
                            A buddy of mine's brother, Ken Harck, runs the freak/sideshow that is touring with Ozzfest. He told me that Enigma came over to their house once for dinner. He said the guy was perfectly normal other than his appearance. He said it was pretty surreal sitting there with his brother and parents and this guy eating spaghetti.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                              You should see his wife, Kat.
                              A buddy of mine's brother, Ken Harck, runs the freak/sideshow that is touring with Ozzfest. He told me that Enigma came over to their house once for dinner. He said the guy was perfectly normal other than his appearance. He said it was pretty surreal sitting there with his brother and parents and this guy eating spaghetti.

Here is his brothers show:

http://www.sideshowworld.com/GigBroGrimOF2006z.html

BTW, for those Chicago natives out there, their other brother played drums for Off Broadway back in the day.
                              Last edited by pjg; 07-23-2006, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug
                                He has a puzzled look on his face....

Sorry...I really couldnt resist that one

Bravo !!!! Witty !!!

Go Doug !!!

:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                                X