• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shred Durst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6NdmvdsIpk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0PbOk6GgmY

...sorry if it's old news.

edit: This isn't the Fred Durst handicapped solo vid, BTW...
    Last edited by petedz; 07-20-2006, 11:37 AM.
    This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Saw the real Fred Durst shred video a couple of months ago, funnily enough this is still better than what that GNR/NIN Fick dude played
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Still funny Jack.

Comment

That Boogie sounds awsome that dude is playing thru, great combo of amp-cab and effects, I dig his tone. Jack.

Comment

Oh, Limp Biz.. I didn't know this guy could shred. Vibrato.. yeah, the whole vibrato thing..you either work on it or ya don't. Altho, Adrian Vandenburg and Angus have varying consistancy in different fingers and can still execute decent vibrato. I hate mosquito vibrato myself..when I listen to Mustaine I cringe.

Yeah, I noticed his tone too.. I agree his Boogie sounds nice. Is that is a Mk4?
          Last edited by charvelguy; 07-20-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Ya, I want to know what that amp is also, great tone!! Jack.

Comment

I love this guy. I saw the first Shred Durst video a few months ago... good to see he finally made a second video!!!

This guy's vibrato is the style I go after. It's got a nice "singing" quality to it.

Nice Florida accent too. This guy's Australian.

Comment

I love the fact that Fred Durst MUST "rediscover" himself to make it in the music biz..

He's going to have to go all red neck ..just like Kid Rock did..

That's OK Kid..We'll always remeber you as a ugly, trailer park wigger..who's trendy fame got him some fine tail..those whores!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Pretty good explanation of pinch harmonics actually...
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
                    Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
                    Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

WIGGER is the right word for this dude.. this is not metal thats for sure, I sure hate their music.

Comment

Yeah, Fred Durt is the epitome of Wiggerdom..

but

Shred Durst is pretty fuckin' funny...and good!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This guy is funny as hell and a good player.

Comment

Working...
                          X