No announcement yet.

Awesome youtube-clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excellent. There are so many great guitarists that most will never hear. Cool groove and great demonstration of many different styles.
    Does that neck look scalloped?/

Comment

Yeah from 15th to 22nd....they are scalloped

Comment

I really enjoyed that as well. That dude was jammin'!

Comment

Fucking wicked! Thanks for sharing!
          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

He is much better at that than I am.

By "that" I mean guitar.

Dammit.

Seriously - it's inspiring to see something like that. The guy has awesome rhythmic feel.

Comment

Not to go against the grain, but where to now? What do you do in your second song? Obviously amazing technique, and he 'gets' it. But get a better sound, get rid of that fucking zoom, and make an album out of that premmy ejaculation, space it all out!

Comment

Originally posted by micha
                never seen anything like that before, really...
                You mean the sack ??????? :ROTF:

Comment

I've seen this cat before.

His name is Fernando Miyata.

Supposedly he took lessons from Kiko Loreilo (sp?).

I too dig the playing in the latter half of the vid.
                  Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Damn! Dude tears it up!
                    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I don't think his tone could have been any worse... and even though he was a little sloppy at times, he had a good groove, excellent sense of prorgression and definitely an interesting combination of influences and a innovative style.

Excellent clip.
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

There's nothing I hate more about YouTube than some kid's comments about how the video is fake because some stupid reason that proves that kid doesn't even play guitar. Or the kid that asks where "the drums" are coming from .... It just pisses me off.

Never post your playing in YouTube ... there's a lot of shit-tard kids posting comments.

The playing was great.
                        Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
                        Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
                        Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

Oh, you have to take comments with a grain of salt.. half grains and micro friggin grains at times too.

That was awesome. Very fresh. I thought his board was scalloped from the 15th up. He's tuned down a half step too.

He really made me think of Nuno only to a new extreme (forgive the pun)
                          Nice command of the instrument, incorporation of different styles..
                          the flamenco switch.. nice...then the pick is back again.
                          Sure its not perfect..I think most guitarists approach things a little differently, especially feeling and tone...but this still kicks major ass. Great execution and groove on/swing.

Makes me think I hate my day job even more today.
                          Last edited by charvelguy; 07-20-2006, 11:55 AM.

Comment

That was fantastic playing. Often I watch vids of someone and think to myself, 'if I just practice more I could do that' but with this guy I know I'll never play like that, especially the right hand work.

Comment

Working...
                            X