X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW: Angry Telemarketing Customer

http://www.glumbert.com/media/angry.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

I used to have clients call ME and scream like that when I did tech support.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Holy shiite! That was hilarious. The subtitles made it so much better, matching the intensity of the speaker. Awesome.

Comment

Hahaha, i've got that on my work PC! Legend

Comment

hehehe...

Comment

Sounds like me before they passed the law...
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

I never heard that one before.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                I used to have clients call ME and scream like that when I did tech support.
                Me too....and I'd hang up on them.
                They would call back and start yelling I'd hang up on them again.
                Finally, after 3-4 times of doing this it managed to take alot of the fight out of them and they started being alittle more civial.
                PC tech support good learning experience but can be a nightmare at times.

Heres a good link to a very funny video of PC tech support training.
                Should come up but if not look for "Internet help desk".
                http://www.deadtroll.com/index2.html
                Last edited by Soap; 07-19-2006, 11:53 AM.
                Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

WOW! :ROTF: :ROTF: That was great!

It was even funnier because of the UK accents! (Was the yelling guy Scottish?)
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh... don't even get me started.
                    I've been working customer service and tech since I was 17.

My most recent job, at a local ISP where I became the assistant manager...
                    We sold to Earthlink and Primary networks.
                    This company deals with a lot of small towns, and the mentality of equal measure.

....The transition was hell. You cannot imagine the calls I'de get.
                    From irate people to people who didn't seem to understand we were closing up shop, to people who "couldn't get online", after thier two month notification and automatic transfer to Earthlink... were still trying to use our servers...
                    Even after we had the dsu's and the lines shut off, and even the routers ut of the rack!
                    And I was the only guy takin care of people while my boss the owner went to Alaska for a breather.

Comment

I see your pissed off brit and raise you a dumbass...

http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

I know it works in IE... not sure about firefox

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Funny, but that can't be real.

Comment

it's real. I sent out 500 16 meg edo 72 pin simms to a customer in dallas, and he sold 16 of them to a local customer and we set 4 of his customers computers completely ablaze. The Builders who i subbed out the work too put the wrong voltage regulater on the module making it run at 3.3 volt instead of 5 volt. I begged the rest of my customers who had an additional 2000 plus more modules ready to ship to their "end losers" to send them back and let us build them correctly. This cat, who's machine burned like Chicago that night totally lost it. I'v ehad many angry loyal customers screaming at me about different situations. The key is to turn it around and make them buymore stuff from you during the ugly call. I slept at night just fine as well.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by nateb
                            I see your pissed off brit and raise you a dumbass...

http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

I know it works in IE... not sure about firefox

-Nate
                            That's one seriously disturbed lady.
                            Talk about mentaly unstable.
                            -Rick

Comment

i guess that man just couldn't cope with the british accent any longer

Comment

Working...
                              X