Bet On Sports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet On Sports.

This cracks me up. So the guys in England have this site. The Congress cracks down on "wire betting" So, these guys are flying to wherever and they get nabbed in the US on a stop-over. RICO rules. And they are a bunch of dummies. Unless, this was a set-up to air it out in the US.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Another link-less meander through the mind of fett....

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX

Another link-less meander through the mind of fett....

http://www.channel4.com/news/special...ge.jsp?id=2802 There. I trust you, Ron, to do the webseach that I am too lazy to do. But , I'll let you go back to the beach, I did it myself. And here's the site http://www.betonsports.com/
      Last edited by fett; 07-18-2006, 04:26 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I like the idea though, Atomic Books is not seeing any action from the board members lately.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You wouldn't give Odds on what I wanted to bet on Tommy
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i took it off the board, it was a no brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
              I trust you, Ron, to do the webseach that I am too lazy to do. But , I'll let you go back to the beach,
              Yah, that trip made me lazy...

Webseach? Heh, like Web Beach?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll Take the Braves to win the NL Wildcard though.
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Now I am committing every last dollar I can raise on the Mets now that you have spoken Donny. If the Mets collapse, belive me, i will be just as happy as you, cuz I hate them, but it's their year as far as the popcorn, i mean national league goes.. Get a DH and get with it, now!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X