What heatwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What heatwave

Up here in Seattle, it's 72 degrees and overcast. I feel for you guys 'cus I have been there in California when eggs would fry. And then, it rains.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    Last edited by fett; 07-18-2006, 02:35 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I was in Texas for NAMM and it has HOT. Like 98 degrees. I couldn't wait to get home.

It was hotter here in NJ! Fuck, I think we are over 98 degrees and the humidity is stifling. MY a/c can barely keep up.

[edit] Just checked. It is 96 degrees with a heat index of 104!
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's insane here...the heat index is well over 100!!

The damn snakes are wearing sun-screen!!

Stukes knows what I'm talkin bout in Camp Lejeune...it's a swamp with buildings!!

Comment

i'm sitting outside on my chaise lounge sipping my morning coffee...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

The heat index in DFW is 109 as I type this. Actual outside temp is 106.....
          Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

It's still like 77 or something outside and it's 10.17 pm at night.

During the day it gets upto 102 or something, which is REALLY hot for Belgium. Worldwide heatwave, the global warming people are having a fieldday probably. :p

And tomorrow it's going to be humid as fuck, which is not fun when you have to unload trucks full of 50 pound boxes...
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

90 in Connecticut. Not so bad since it's not too humid. Had to spend 4 hours in my brother's house without AC while waiting for the guy to come fix the window.
              If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

106 here too. No signs of it getting much better either.

Comment

I know how serious a heatwave can be. I am poking fun, but I know.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                    Just checked. It is 96 degrees with a heat index of 104!
                    Yep, it's hot as hell out there. I just walked out to get my mail and just about melted! LOL I've got no plans to leave the house for anything else today.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thing is, I LOVE warm sunny weather. In two weeks when I'm done working it'll be great!

Most people I know hate the heat, though, much like all ye old geezers!
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

"Oh!!!! The humidity!!!!" I hope this doesn't cause a lot of deaths.

Comment

113 here
                          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by toddstaples
                            113 here
                            That's normal.:ROTF:

Comment

96* here, 102* index. Yeah, its a little warm...
                              Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
                              X