Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember if I lost 50 LBS, Id get a Harley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh btw, congrats on the 35lbs, Jim. That's still quite an achievement. And the new car is cool.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Awesome. I am a Mopar nut and your new car is a killer! Congrats on the weight loss, I know how hard it can be.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Major congrats are in order. Losing weight is a wonderful thing. Rewarding yourself with something as badass as this makes it all the more special.

Keep up with the dieting...and drive safe!

Comment

that is hot as fukk Cuda, shot!!!, score!!!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

One of my favorite muscle cars, nice, congrats.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Nice score. Dunbest thing I did was sell my challenger even though I did triple my $$$
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Oh man that's a beut. I would really like to own some kind of muscle car one day
                93 USA Soloist EDS
                USA HT6 Juggernaut
                Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Working...
                X