Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL UPS delivery caught on CCTV

A nightmare for ya.
    Last edited by audiophile; 07-17-2006, 04:23 PM.

Bastard!

I knew the opening scene of Ace Ventura was based on fact!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I watched a driver for another carrier do that with to a package of mine one day: he stopped walking about 10 - 15 feet down my driveway, and PITCHED it to the front door. As in, baseball pitched. In shock, I got out the door just as he drove off - and I saw that my neighbor was watching. I asked my neighbor, "did I just see what I thought I saw?" and he slowly picked his jaw off the ground and said, "yup - sure did."
      The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Notice the white truck near the end of the video in the lower two frames losing control and sliding by sideways:ROTF:

Comment

Well, I'm glad I know my UPS guy...
          If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Wew had a rash of daylight home break ins in the area about a year ago.They had a description of the vehicle,a green 4 door Blazer with the plate tied to the grill.

The vice president of the company I work for has CCTV cameras on motion sensors,each tied to a DVR.

The green blazer pulled in his driveway(about 850 feet off the road to his house),saw the camera on his garage and left.Having the video capture,he burned it to a dvd and turned it in to the county sherrif.

They enhanced the video,and discovered that the plate was a stolen one,but got a good enough image to identify the two suspects from the video.They were arrested,charged,and went to trial.

Three months later,detectives show up at his house with a search warrant, wanting to know why he has such an intense video survelance system....
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Graphic
              Notice the white truck near the end of the video in the lower two frames losing control and sliding by sideways
              Didn't look like he was losing control. The sound as he drove by the UPS truck was the latter's starter IMO.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

When my VHT2150 was delivered fed ex, my neighbor asked me what it was that came that day. When I told him it was a 1000 dollar guitar amp, he asked if it actually even worked at this point, it did, but I I asked why he'd ask?

He said the guy pushed the 80+pound box off the truck 3-4 ft to the ground, and rolled the thing end over end about 50-60 ft to my door...

Had a dolly right there but didnt use it... Weird... Prolly cuz the box was odd sized. At least the dude packaged it like Nuke reactor and it was unscathed other than the box corners being wadded up...

Jeez...

Comment

A friend of mine watched a ups van once. All of a sudden the boxes come flying out of the van right down to the pavement. It looked like the driver did this to "rearrange" all of his boxes. She immediatly reported this to UPS while she was watching the boxes fly.

Next day the same thing happened ...

Comment

Working...
                  X