Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My camera crapped out, and my ice cream won't freeze properly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My camera crapped out, and my ice cream won't freeze properly.

My damn digital camera just took a shit. The autofocus doesn't autofocus anymore. On top of that, I just went to get some ice cream, and it's all sloppy. The freezer is on the coldest setting. I thought Jennair was supposed to make good appliances.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Well, I guess a "Freeze Frame" is out of the question.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

My Kodak started to do that with the auto focus... or lack there of.

Good luck with the freezer!
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
        My damn digital camera just took a shit. The autofocus doesn't autofocus anymore.
        Paul, is it possible you may have inadvertantly(sp?) changed a setting? I had this happen to me at one point but I forget what the hell I did. I checked the manual and figured it out that I changed something accidentally. Just a thought?
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
          Paul, is it possible you may have inadvertantly(sp?) changed a setting? I had this happen to me at one point but I forget what the hell I did. I checked the manual and figured it out that I changed something accidentally. Just a thought?
          I checked, and all the settings are on default. It tries to focus, but just doesn't quite make it. It's almost like the mechanism is jamming before it reaches where it wants to go.
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Just a shot in the dark here but sometimes my 2 year old kid gets a hold of my camera and gets the lens dirty. Any chance that your lense may be smudged?
            Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Are you at the long end of the barrel (zoomed 100% in) and in a dark'ish environment? That could cause the trouble. Or if you're too close to the subject.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Check the seals on the freezer and make sure they are all clean and straight.You'd be suprised at how little it takes to prevent the seal from doing it's job.If the seals do need to be replaced,treat the new ones with armor all before you install them.Makes them MUCH easier to clean,and will help keep them from cracking again.
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Do what any red-blooded almost American would do. Throw them out and buy new ones.

Comment

Try putting the camara in the freezer
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                      Do what any red-blooded almost American would do. Throw them out and buy new ones.
                      yeah but he's Canadian.....go get some molsons' & forget it.....itll be cold enough to keep you ice cream outside soon.

Comment

He can use the camara as a puck too

Comment

He can use the camara as a puck too

Comment

Originally posted by j2379
                            yeah but he's Canadian.....go get some molsons' & forget it.....itll be cold enough to keep you ice cream outside soon.
                            I knew that!!!!:ROTF: Hell, we here in the lower are lucky we aren't speaking French.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Also check the fan in your freezer, I had on e go out and it would not cool properly and this was pretty cheap to replace and it made all the difference.
                              Damn this is an expensive hobby.....

Comment

Working...
                              X