Too Brutal!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Brutal!!

They discontinued the type of fighting training I learned for being TOO violent.

HAHAHA!!!

LINE Training

Well, you wouldn't want the troops to know how to use lethal force in the most efficient way in hand to hand combat situations would you?

Comment

LINE focuses on causing the most painful damage possible with the least amount of movement.
      That pretty much summed it up for me. So how do they teach you that without anyone getting injured?
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Who said their weren't injuries during training?
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I came from the school of Bad Ass..it's my own school..I honed my brutality as a ghetto cop for 13 years..
          Last edited by horns666; 07-08-2006, 01:32 PM.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm
            Who said their weren't injuries during training?
            I meant how can they teach people without anyone getting hurt since it's a rather extreme method of martial arts.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

You can get seriously hurt training during the mildest of shit..!!!!!!!

I got fucked up in A.S.P. baton certification one year..big time!!

My 11 year old son Vinny got his arm broken completely in half during CYO wresling practice this year...

Should they ban CYO wrestling for kids too!!!

Vinny has two rods in his ulna and radius ..from wrist to elbow, with extensive surgery and treatments..I'm talking "Christian Youth Organization" here..:ROTF:

So, I'm not that fuggin' impressed with this so called "brutal" training ..
              Last edited by horns666; 07-08-2006, 02:00 PM.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm sure people get hurt during LINE training, but I never saw or heard of anyone getting hurt personally (I went to boot camp in 1991).

Funny thing though... Just last week I was at my brother's house and his wife was telling me about how some guy got robbed by knife point at a local grocery store. I was like "The guy only had a knife?!" Then I had my brother lunge at me like he was going to cut me with a knife (one of the things LINE training shows you how to defend against). I actually remembered the move where you deflect the lunging arm and push the elbow in to break it Of course, I didn't go all the way.

After all these years, I'm pretty surprised I remembered that. They must have been doing something right.
                Last edited by khabibissell; 07-08-2006, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Extensive training does work when in combat..

I reloaded my service 9mm while in a fire fight..I did what is called a "emergency reload"..dropping the clip with a few still left in the gun..while pushing a fresh clip into it..all in one motion..

the point here is the shooting investigating team told me I did that..I don't remember doing that at all..

Comment

That was when you ventilated that dude in the Caddy?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol i think Nk or china hand to hand would be just as deadly-too brutal..lol..joints or throat thats the way to go if there big bastards.but any wrestling judo stuff is bollox as in the real world you use that on more than one person then your getting your head kicked in.Going to the floor should be only done when you drink and pass out

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
                        Well, you wouldn't want the troops to know how to use lethal force in the most efficient way in hand to hand combat situations would you?
                        trouble is unlike martial artists soldiers are programmed to kill.A friend of mine did this years ago when someone attacked him with a screwdriver in a pub.programming takes over and someones dead on the floor.

i think the army needs to reprogram them when they join civvy street

Comment

Originally posted by khabibissell
                          I'm sure people get hurt during LINE training, but I never saw or heard of anyone getting hurt personally (I went to boot camp in 1991).

Funny thing though... Just last week I was at my brother's house and his wife was telling me about how some guy got robbed by knife point at a local grocery store. I was like "The guy only had a knife?!" Then I had my brother lunge at me like he was going to cut me with a knife (one of the things LINE training shows you how to defend against). I actually remembered the move where you deflect the lunging arm and push the elbow in to break it Of course, I didn't go all the way.

After all these years, I'm pretty surprised I remembered that. They must have been doing something right.
                          i learnt wrist brakes when dealing with knife attacks(tae kwon do many years ago)but luckily enough i havnt had a fight with anyone since i was a teenagerFunny enough i am getting into boxing nowgreat fun

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                            That was when you ventilated that dude in the Caddy?
                            No , Unfortunately that caddy was my off duty partner's..
                            here's one article on it..
                            Last edited by horns666; 04-19-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X