No announcement yet.

Look what my $10.00 Oud sold for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just hope UPS doesn't see that you only paid 10 bucks for it, cuz thats all they would give ya if they "lost" it. great score, Doug, so what kind of guitar are you gonna buy with that 3 grand?
    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'm surprised it went that high. There's no neckplate on this one. Everybody knows plated Ouds bring more than these pre-pro Ouds.

Congratulations, brutha!

Comment

Congrats on the great sale of the Oud! I never even heard of an Oud before.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
          Now we'll see about 10 ouds on ebay next week. Seller: NextInLine.
          I'll trade them for a CS Jackson, keep that in mind
          Check my bands!
          www.myspace.com/magicktr
          www.myspace.com/sinif64
          www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

You should have parted it out.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
              haha, looks like your little oud made it on another forum.

http://www.mikeouds.com/messageboard...d.php?tid=4006

LOL! I bet those guys are saying "Can't these stupid sellers tell an Egyptian oud from a Turkish oud"

Comment

Holy fucking shit. That must be one fo the biggest profitpercentages ever.

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

All I can say is:"WOW!!!!!!". That's going to hard to beat. Congrats!!!!
                  I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP
                    LOL! I bet those guys are saying "Can't these stupid sellers tell an Egyptian oud from a Turkish oud"
                    :ROTF: I salute our counterparts over at the oud forum!

By the way Mr. G., could you send me a picture of the label? I want to see if I can find an oud in someones' attic that I can trade in for a few USA Jacksons
                    I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Thanks everyone, that was certainly a surprise. I must say though I put in alot of miles over the years looking for stuff and occasionally it pays off nicely. The $ will go to a good cause, my 17 year old just moved in with me, just enrolled in college, and will have his license in two weeks. He needs a car, BIG TIME.

Comment

Damn, very nice. That beats my $20 purchase that sold for $1400.

Matt

Comment

Looking by the numbers of bid the tag inside the oud must have meaned something to a lot of them.

Comment

Its the Charvel Stratehad of Ouds!!! The classic don't know what you got until it hits E-Bay and the shit hits the fan...wow!!!

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                              Now we'll see about 10 ouds on ebay next week. Seller: NextInLine.
                              keep an eye out for his new user id - Oud_Dude43
                              Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn, I forgot to tell you I was looking for an oud last time we talked about trading stuff. Great deal. Best I ever did was on a 46 Epi Emperor I got for $500 and went for 3k. BTW Hamza el Din is an oud player and one of the best musicians on the planet though he's up there in years now. Somebody do yourself a favor and check him out. Genius.

Comment

Working...
                                X