No announcement yet.

Happy 4th of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th of July everyone. Just spending some time in the garage working on a two humbucker strathead project and drinking some beer. Pics coming soon!

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Happy 4th all.

Comment

fuggum
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
          fuggum
          4PM PDT to 2AM PDT. I could not agree with you more..
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

About ready to head over to the JFT base:

The cities of Cypress, Los Alamitos and Seal Beach join forces to sponsor an annual Fourth of July celebration at the Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos. Celebration highlights include music from the 40th Infantry Division band, parachute drops and military displays. Flybys from a USAF C17, California Air Guard F16, Marine Corps F18s and Blackhawk helicopters. The fireworks show begins at 9 p.m. and lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged.
            Heightened security requires that visitors have a valid California Driver's License, California ID, Military ID or Passport for entry. Children and seniors who do not have a photo ID need to be accompanied by a guardian who does. There is no parking for recreational vehicles and there is no alcohol allowed.
            Information: Gates open at 4 p.m. July 4. Joint Forces Training Base, 11200 Lexington Drive. Free admission. 714-229-6780 or 562-430-1073.

http://www.aircav.com/sli/events/060620-fireworks.html
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thank God, it's over. Only 2 houses in the Seatac area burned down due to fireworks landing on the roofs. These guys up here really get out of hand. Oh, there also was a big pier fire here that could have been fireworks related.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
              X