Joke I should be slapped for posting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joke I should be slapped for posting

There was this guy and he had a girlfriend named Lorraine who was very pretty and he liked her a lot. One day he went to work and found that a new girl had started working there. Her name was Claire-Lee and she was absolutely gorgeous.

He became quite besotted with Claire-Lee and after a while it became obvious that she was interested in him too. But this guy was a loyal man and he wouldn't do anything with Claire-Lee while he was still going out with Lorraine. He decided that there was nothing left to do but to break up with Lorraine and get it on with Claire-Lee.

He planned several times to tell Lorraine but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Then one day they went for a walk along the riverbank when Lorraine slipped and fell in to the river. The current carried her off and she drowned.

The guy stopped for a moment by the river and then ran off smiling and singing

"I can see Claire-Lee now Lorraine has gone"
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

haha. That, sir, is what they call a "groaner"
    Hail yesterday

Comment

:ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm guessing the guy is going to have a bright, sun-shiney lay.

Comment

:ROTF: :ROTF:

hehe...very funny!
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

ROTFLMAO! Jack, you did it again!

Comment

Originally posted by BTB007
              I'm guessing the guy is going to have a bright, sun-shiney lay.
              :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
              X