X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon ACR

I want one damn it.
    Like around a 1998.
    Just thought I would share that intimate thought.

Deja Vu I think. I'm almost 100% sure that you have said this before John.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Neon = chicks car... econo car... I don't care how fast they make them, they're still an economy car.... econo car = not cool.... not trying to offend, just my $.02

Comment

Heh.

And I wanted a purple srt4...

..Back to my Camaro.
        ....Because I'm a man!

Comment

Great music Jg just checked out your bands site.Nice and meloic I like that.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13
            Neon = chicks car... econo car... I don't care how fast they make them, they're still an economy car.... econo car = not cool.... not trying to offend, just my $.02
            Mmm, I guess I disagree. My Mazda is an "economy car", but it's definitely cool, and certainly handles better than most "men's cars".

On the other hand, I wish I still had my 5.0.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

My friend has a SRT4 that can beat the shit out of most cars including those "mean" non-chick cars.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja
                My friend has a SRT4 that can beat the shit out of most cars including those "mean" non-chick cars.
                Well my brothers fathers cousins sisters nephew owns the fastest car in the world... blah blah blah....

Comment

Well my brothers fathers cousins sisters nephew owns the fastest car in the world... blah blah blah....
                  haha, still doesn't take away the fact that it can kick a lot of cars asses.

Comment

The stock Neon ACR holds just about every road racing record for its class. With gas being $3.20 a gallon I don't think there is any such thing as an economy car.
                    I had my fair share of muscle cars and big blocks. Paying for gas sucked when it was $1.00 a gallon. I can't imagine driving something that gets 8-10 mpg.

Comment

Working...
                    X