Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said BUD Light!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060629/...kxBHNlYwN0bQ--
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Hey, I lost a light bulb just last week. Wait, hold on... Holy crap! I found it. It was up my ass, well wouldn't you know.

Comment

How many Pakistani prison inmates does it take to change a lightbulb?
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I can't even take a light bulb out of the socket without breaking it, but this guy can shove one up his ass, walk around with it, and have it removed without it shattering. If I was him I would request that bulb be used to light up his cell as a reminder of that tremendous feat.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

When will they ever learn? Shove the light bulb in, then kick him in the ass.

Comment

"Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there."

Note to self: Don't ever become a Muslim.

"The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose."

Said Muslim must have drank all the alcohol he made and not remembered shoving the lightbulb in his ass. :ROTF:
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
              How many Pakistani prison inmates does it take to change a lightbulb?
              :ROTF:

BTW Joe, I humbly request to give me a more "worthy" title..a few mentioned this in another thread..YOU have total carte blanche...whatever title you think is fitting..

I don't care...the one I have now is lame.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hate when that happens!
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Bill, can't do it. If I change your title, everyone else will want theirs changed. However, if you get banned, you can then have it changed.
                  :ROTF:
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ahh, Joe..It's me Poppa Bill Z Bub..

I'm ummmm..."special"..I have a way that NOBODY will want you to ever change theirs..

make it totally nasty..the sicker the better!

So if anyone else requests a name "change"..the rule is YOU pick the name..they don't..and they have to stay with whatever name you choose!

Hah, there is ways to beat the system..give me a name that NOBODY would ever want!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                    X