Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axl Rose needs a leash, he's an anklebiter lol

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201105,00.html

When drunk and feeling like fighting, leg chomping is a sure way to show em who's boss.

anklebiter
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why can't that guy just die already and make the world a better place?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He's like one of those annoying little yappy dogs. Didn't he get enough when Tommy Hilfiger smacked him around? I think he needs to be nuetered.

chuck
        "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

It's almost hard to believe he's actually touring!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

From a guy who went to Graspop and saw Axl this weekend....

And was curious what Axl Rose was going to bring! what a bastard he is 75 min late ( hangover he said ) And a bad voice. only watch 4 songs then we left!! That was the only minus this weekend
            So he an international dipshit these days.

chuck
            "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
              Why can't that guy just die already and make the world a better place?
              Right, hopefully he'll take Phil Anselmo with him!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Amazing.....Axl hasn't made any new music in years and the last couple times I have heard him his voice sounded like shit, yet he still manages to stay in the news.

Comment

what
                  a
                  loser
                  the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

There is nothing more sad than a 44 year old rocker that had his heyday 20 years ago. If he had any brains, he should have done what the "Stones" do, "Do Everything in moderation and do it often." He was pretty cool once upon a time.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                    X