check this out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

if this is a repost then oh well. for those who have never seen it, ENJOY!!!!

http://www.freephotosandvideos.com/

Garry

Lots 'o good 'ol vids on that site!
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Nice thread title
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks! i thought it was catchy. maybe i should have called it "coolest fucking link in the orld you suck if you don't check it out!!!!!" but that seems a little to much on the excited side.

Comment

LOL at King Diamonds video and the Mr. T one !

Comment

Man, thanks for posting this. I am a 80´s retard. Best site in the world.

I just watched ALCATRAZZ, Don Johnson and Trio.

You might check out the last one. That was No 1 chart hit in germany in 1981 or so. Their record changed my life. That song Da Da Da was the worst song from that record of course.

Thinking about it, you might had to be 14 years old in 1981 and living in germany to get the idea of it´s overall cultural meaning then .. bla bla bla. Anyway seeing these videos was a real good start to an otherwise not so nice working day.

Comment

i enjoyed seeing the warlock vid again. and of course the Racer X vid i had never seen before. Don Johnson........ I remember when that crapball virst aired. Glad you guys enjoyed the link.

Garry

Comment

Working...
              X