Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all the Hagar fans

Nashville, Tn. 06/24/2006

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v376/FATKAT57/SammyHagarJune200609426.jpg[/IMG]

Enjoy

Sammy knows how to have a good time!

chuck
    "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I have NOTHING but respect for Sammy and Mike..I'm GLAD they are out kickin' ass and having fun!!

too bad I can't say the same for the other half...

Jorne Lande NEEDS to step up to the VH mic and work some magick..that is the only guy I could see making it work...seriously!

otherwise put the fork in that camp for good..anyone else won't save them...not Sammy..not Dave.

That is my personal conviction!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yeah, but put Dave back in for just one tour......
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Seeing Lande front them would be freakin awesome! that guy would do well, but.... Nothing on Eddy or Alex here. I won't take sides in that issue. I don't think that anyone could make it work. The brothers have such a control issue going and don't look like they would ever stop. If Ed could stay sober and Alex could chill out and if they both wanted to make music again, I wouldn't care who fronted them.

chuck
          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Sammy Hagar looks really red
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
            X