Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want more emoticons?

http://www.hippietim.com/emoticons/emoticons.htm

If you've got more you want, send them my way.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

cool idea, but it's not working for me in firefox. Does it work for anybody else?

Comment

Those are great Tim, I really like Borg emoticon! hehe

Did you get th ePM I sent?

chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

ok in firefox here
        "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty
          ok in firefox here
          it doesn't copy any image tags to the clipboard for me.

Comment

Cool.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

There's one important one missing from that list:

Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                    There's one important one missing from that list:

Hey, he's rolling dice!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I know how to add [img] tags and stuff, but there has to be an easier way. Where is this "clip board" you mention in your text?
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                        Hey, he's rolling dice!
                        But he doesn't throw! What's up with that?! Sticky chlorine smelling dices?
                        Henrik
                        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                          I know how to add [img] tags and stuff, but there has to be an easier way. Where is this "clip board" you mention in your text?
                          hard to explain what is clipboard. when you click on something and select copy or cut then it goes to clipboard and it becomes availible to paste it where you want. Now the place between copy and paste is called clipboard.

So when you click on the desired emoticon, all that you have to do then is to paste it into the post and it shows as emoticon automatically. Alternitive is to right click on the emoticon and select "copy image location" and the post the emoticon as a picture.

For some reason it's now working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                            Scott - just click on one of the little bastard emoticons and it will be copied to the OS clipboard as if you had hit Ctrl+C or selected Copy from the Edit menu. Now that this is on the clipboard then all you do is begin a new message/reply and then type Ctrl+V (or choose Paste from the Edit menu in your browser) and the little bastard will be pasted into your message.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

And if that doesn't work Scott...just do this

Comment

Working...
                              X