• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America: Fuck yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0Zh...page=1&t=t&f=b

:ROTF:

Fuck Yeah!!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Was that song from Team America World Police? Sounds like Trey Parker/something he'd write, but I don't remember the movie too much.
      If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
        Was that song from Team America World Police? Sounds like Trey Parker/something he'd write, but I don't remember the movie too much.
        you hit the nail on the head bro

Comment

America...FUCK YEAH! We're comin' to save the mothafuckin' day yeah!...

That is a MOST recommended movie!! :ROTF:

Comment

...by easily amused people
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

indeed

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                ...by easily amused people

Comment

one of my very favorite movies of all time...fuggin' hilarious!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah, that movie was f-ing great. The high tech make-over was fantastic. The I think they wimped out a little a pulled some obvious punches that begged to be made. "my goats were crying in the night...."

Comment

"my goats were crying in the night...."

as the tears roll down the cheeks of the terrorist...

oh BTW..I didn't even look at the link in this thread...I just love Team America..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK..I just watched it..

That link was funnier than the movie!!

Comment

That movie was great!

I was going mad when watching the lovescene, I was having seizures from laughing so hard...
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

The bar exit was great too. Anyone else gonna learn to play Haji Girl?

Comment

Hehe ridiculous... but kinda funny. I guess you gotta be American to truly understand whatever pride in military you should feel when watching this no?

Comment

Working...
                              X