DVD Burning problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Burning problem...

This is strange and I have tried everything I can think of to fix it. I go to burn a DVD-R, ( DVD's are 4.7G ), it starts the burn process, but, when it gets about 90% complete, it says there is not enough room on the disc.

It doesnt matter if what I am burning is 1Gig or 4Gig in size. It is doing it to videos I have burned several times before with no problem, using the same Nero software, the same burner and the same discs. It will burn a DVD data disc with no problems, but, for some reason, it keeps rejecting the videos.

Here are some things to keep in mind:

1: I have removed and reinstalled Nero.

2:If there truly wasn't enough space on the disc, Nero wouldn't even let me start the burn.....let alone wait untill its almost done before I get the " There is not enough space on this disc " message.

3: These are all things I have burned before with no problem.

4: No viruses found.

5: DVD Burners does appear to be okay as it is burning DVD Data and Audio CD's just fine.

I just can't figure this one out. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Update the Firmware for your burner. Go to the website of the manufacturer of your burner and they should have it along with instructions on how to do it. We have to do that a lot with DVD burners.

Matt

Comment

Are you sure it's not saying that there's not enough room on your hard drive?
      My software does the same thing when the hard drive is running low on space due to the image files it creates as it is burnng the disc. Just a thought.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
      X