Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why??

How come when you order something you really dont want or need- fedex or ups delivers first thing in the morning-But when you order something you want they never come until 7:00pm :x Well anyway I'm waiting and waiting!!

Originally posted by charveljunkie
    Why??
    Because.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Because life's hard and there are murphy laws.
      I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
        Because life's hard and there are murphy laws.
        you are both right-bad thing is I paid for it thursday they said it would ship last friday and sid you will have it no later than next wednesday-just found out today that it just shipped today-Thats GC for ya!!

Comment

Same experience here. Doesn't matter if it's UPS, Fed Ex, DHL, or whoever.

Comment

Well, it is 8:30. Whadja get?
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie
              How come when you order something you really dont want or need- fedex or ups delivers first thing in the morning-But when you order something you want they never come until 7:00pm :x Well anyway I'm waiting and waiting!!
              No shit, man! I've noticed that too.

Actually I can pretty much rely on FedEx to show uo around noon or so. UPS... Those fucks show up at bed time!
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Murphys law: Once the UPS truck was on time. I saw it coming to the house. Got the parcel and pulled out a once beautiful CS jackson with a broken headstock ...

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel
                  Murphys law: Once the UPS truck was on time. I saw it coming to the house. Got the parcel and pulled out a once beautiful CS jackson with a broken headstock ...

did you sue UPS and got 78 million dollars?
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                  X