No announcement yet.

Shot our first music video yesterday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shot our first music video yesterday!!

My drummer Alex works for a sepcial effects house that does gore movies, and he and his crew plus a bunch of his friends all pitched in and shot us a music video yesterday! A whole lot of blood, gore, dismemberment, you name it!! It's an all-acted music video, no footage of us playing or anything. My singer is in it briefly as a girl in a cage, and my legs get dragged through the grass covered in blood, but you can't see my face. Other than that the band isn't going to be in it, besides one brief outro shot. Here's a pic we took after the shooting wrapped up. This is about a third of the crew:

Found some more pix!!

Comment

that looks awesome! And a lot of fun too. When do we get to see the final production?

Comment

That blonde with the tats is cute.

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

The blonde with the tats IS cute, and so is the other tattooed girl that isn't in any of the photos. The finished video should be done a few weeks after the music is finished, we are in the studio right now working on getting that done, so the overall timeline is something like two months, probably...

Comment

rockin'! Looks like a great time. The psycho with the knife looks like he's getting right into it. I don't know about you guys, but I'm scared.

the blonde is way cute. The tall brunette is alright too - apart from that last shot where she's pulling her chin in.

Your singer's cute too - how the hell did she end up fronting a band called DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice!! Just my kind of video.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Here's a picture of my band with an 8 foot cock in the background...

As well as a few other pix...

Comment

It's like the lost scenes from Shaun of the Dead!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

changed my mind on the tall brunette. Not doing it for me at all

Toejam's an admin? Is this another sign of the Apocalypse?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                      The tall brunette is alright too - apart from that last shot where she's pulling her chin in.
                      That's a man, baby!!
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looks like it was real fun. And that blonde is really cute!

Comment

Working...
                        X