Toronto Metal heads??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Metal heads??

Hows it going everyone?.......toronto........um....where are all the metal heads??? Im going f*cking crazy here playing on my own...In all seriousness though i need your help. I want to start playing some music with people and i want to start a kickass band as cheesy as that sounds haha. Anyway all you toronto folks that like heavy metal lemme know eh. Anyway drop me a PM if youre down to shred, or if you think im a loser. At this point ill take what i can get haha.
    www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Not in Boston anymore?
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Too bad we never met up in Boston. Judging from your mp3's you can play. Good luck up north!

Comment

People in Toronto are too busy shooting each other to listen to metal. You might get more interest if you started a rap band in that city.............

Comment

Serious......i had to go to some bullshit club to hang out with some friends last night......it was soooo shit. I hate rap.....But then again i saw some chick puke in a guys hair so i guess that makes up for the cover cost in some way.....Comon guys lets play metal!
          www.soundclick.com/matthewpigott

Comment

Working...
          X