Big Ben is a f'n retard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ben is a f'n retard

Just MHO. He's lucky he ain't dead or in a wheelchair.

When they're paying you umpteen millions of $ to stay healthy and the rest of your team is relying on that, you have an obligation to the team stay alive and healthy. Wear a f'n helmet, you 'tard.

????

Comment

Not a football fan, eh?...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13279232/

Comment

Ah, not really... Still the guy's a dumbass. I think the Mariners make the players sign contracts that they won't ride motorcycles because there is a higher chance of getting hurt on one, if they do they lose some $$$ for being injured. One of the players dropped it around the corner or ran into someone and hurt his wrist... He tried to say that he slipped on his driveway while washing his car, or something.

Then the was the other guy that got into a fistfight with a Best Buy employee. Hahaha.

Comment

hey he has a right to be stupid and smash his mellon

I understand the freedom thing to not wear a lid but damn...its stupid. I see it all the time here in Texas as you dont have to wear a helmet...a "little" mistake by a rider or idiot people driving in cars can kill ya...it won't take much w/o a helmet on. I think living is way cooler that being dead because I was too cool to put on a helmet
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8827899546

-a

Comment

It took you guys a long time to pick up on this. Here's a guy that wears more gear on the field than just about anyone, except hockey players maybe. The game is now played where a QB is more protected than the Prez. He gets millions of bucks. He is just a stupid fuk that should have been wearing a brainbucket. He's lucky he ain't dead. I have no sympathy at all for him.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I don't see your bid, Ho!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He's young and dumb and bullet proof don't ya know.

I dont care if your the super bowl champs or the cashier at my local choke & Puke, put a fucking helmet on.Give yourself a chance.IF not for you, then for those who love you that will have to survive your death or stand by your hosptial bed.

That said, Steeler fans, please welcome Charlie Batch as your starting QB for the season.No way is this guys mellon gonna heal in time to play at all this season.No way, thats taking too much of a chance of causing a life ending hit to the head.

Comment

dunno who's the bigger idiot...big Ben for not wearing a lid or the guy bidding 81 bucks for an empty box
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

"A portion of the proceeds from this auction will be given to a motorcycle safety awareness association."

Although who knows how big a portion?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I can see a lot of contracts being written with stipulations about wearing helmets when riding motorcycles, because of this one, sure he should have the right to do as he damn well pleases, except you gotta remember that the team has a lot invested in him and he does have an obligation to not jeopardize his health (within reason) , this hits too close to home for me, as my brother who was an excellent rider was killed on his Harley when some dumb bitch made a left hand turn right in front of him, a helmet would have probably saved his life. It looks like Ben will recover and probably play this season, lets just hope that others learn from his accident.
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I would love to see the Refs call a game with Big Ben's Bell already being rung. (ranged).
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer
                            It looks like Ben will recover and probably play this season, lets just hope that others learn from his accident.
                            just read that he should be back in time for the opener
                            Last edited by Badseed; 06-13-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

I started riding at eleven years old.I am now 42 years old And I wore one of those damn things exactly once.A friend convinced me to wear his about fifteen years ago and I could not get it off fast enough.It changed my vision,it was hot..and worst of all I could not hear a god damn thing! All I could think was great at least I will survive the accident this freakin thing is going to cause. I do not have an issue with someone who chooses to wear a helmet or a seatbelt...I do however with people telling me I must.fortunetly here we have managed to keep the helmet laws at bay but that seatbelt law pisses me off to no end.If you want to be safe lets enforce some laws about driving while talking on phones....or my favorite driving down the road with half a turkey sandwich crammed into your face a hand full of fries in your right hand and a cup of soda between your legs.Anyhoooo just the 2 cents of someone coming from the other side of the fence .Oh BTW make sure you take the skin off your chicken because there is dangerous stuff in there.And you might want to wear your sneakers in the shower because you can slip in there you know .Wait all kidding aside do they make a harness that bolts to the ceiling of your shower so you can not possibly fall in there.Be careful because if your local politicos see this post they will start sizing your soapy ass up for one .Anyway just found myself in a silly mood this morning everyone have a great day....and stay as safe as you choose to be out there

Comment

Working...
                              X