"Discharged?...You're firing me?!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Discharged?...You're firing me?!"

Happy memorial day weekend...you're fired. Day ninety one turned to shit in a hurry. So much for the 25% raise and the benefit package. I was used like a bath towel to sop up an overflowed toilet and hung out to dry.
    Took a week off looking. Settled for a .03/hr pay cut. Ouch...not! Hourly instead of salary so now I get OT pay instead of screwed over.
    Still not online at home and can't play at work anymore. Activity is closely monitored. I'll be cut off for the most part, till I'm up at home. Enjoy the lack of dramatic ranting and 25 year old jokes.
    Miss me or not, I'll be missing the forum...and practicing.
    C'ya, MJ
    "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Allrighty then!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I got shit canned today.... completely unexpected!

Comment

my condolences. fucks with your head, don't it.
        sorry to hear that, really. Something will come your way. Dont let it get to your head.
        Last edited by MadJack; 06-12-2006, 08:48 PM.
        "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Hey hey. I got let go earlier this year, and then walked off another job after that one. Working is great isn't it?
          LATER!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Wulfe, check your pm's. Job fair at charter tommorow.
            9am.

Maybe I'll see ya there.

Comment

Jesus... sorry to hear that guys...

-Nate
              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

There has been a lot of lay offs around here too! My roommate got laid off from his old job (along with about 100 other people) and has had a terrible time finding a reasonably paying long term job. Everything is all short term

Comment

Damn, Sorry to hear that guys, good luck to y'all!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Good luck to the jobless..... After 15+ years with my company, they shit canned me in March for a recent college grad that happens to be a new son-in-law of one of the company officers.........

So, after job searching for a month, I decided to start my own business doing the sort of work that I was doing there.... In two words... FUCK-EM!!!

A~
                    All hail the 'King'
                    R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Good luck to all the guys that are job searching. I have been there many times before and it sucks.
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Well some good news on my front. After many hours stressing out, I got thru my unemployment hearing in good shape today. The head of HR from my last company did not even show up until half way thru..Woo hoo. Stupid ass. plus I busted her on the biggest lie she told. Said she heard an important piece of info in a meeting when I worked there...I told the judge she was not even in the building when it was said, then she says-oh yeah I wasn't at that meeting.....HAHAHAHAHHA Stupid fat bitch....HAHAHAHAA
                        H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X