Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Birthday Trifecta.....HB Hippietim, Sukisyn, SilencedSelf

Guys, have a good one!!!
    Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

I think i'll sit back and wait for confirmation on this. I've wasted too many good intended HBD's lately on guys here with phony birthday dates
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

TO ALL!!!!!!!!!

Comment

have a good one guys!!

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!!!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Thanks folks - so far it's been a great day.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Happy Birthday guys!! Hey Tim, I will buy you a birthday beer at Jaxx at the Trower concert.

chuck
              "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chasbo
                Happy Birthday guys!! Hey Tim, I will buy you a birthday beer at Jaxx at the Trower concert.

chuck
                right on

- Newc

Comment

Woooo... beatin' the clock here!!!

Happy Birthday Tim! ROCK!
                  Happy Birthday Sukisyn and Silencedself!

Comment

Er, usually I take that extra step to see how active our birthday boyz are....you may find that "Sukisyn" has not posted since November 2004
                    and "SilencedSelf" has pretty much lived up to his name by....get this....NOT POSTING AT ALL HERE EVER!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

So Tim had to share his B-Day angst for no reason...

Well, Happy B-Day Timmmmaay!!!!

A day late, but here nonetheless...

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                        Er, usually I take that extra step to see how active our birthday boyz are....you may find that "Sukisyn" has not posted since November 2004
                        and "SilencedSelf" has pretty much lived up to his name by....get this....NOT POSTING AT ALL HERE EVER!
                        Yeah, I checked after posting and noticed this. What happened to Sukisyn? As far as the "silent one", maybe this will bring 'em out into the posting world.
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Damn Ron. What the fuck is the point of all that? It seems like most of your posts these days are just crap like that dude. Who the fuck cares if these other guys post or not? Your precious post count is ahead of Joe's so give it rest. I liked it better when all your dumb posts were spelling and grammar corrections.

And for future reference, the more traditional thing to say in a HBD thread is to wish folks a happy birthday.

- Newc

Comment

Last edited by RacerX; 06-11-2006, 02:33 PM.
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HBD Tim!
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X