• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the real Drake S.

deleted
    Last edited by Drake S.; 06-10-2006, 09:10 AM. Reason: removed
    According To The Prophecy

Sorry I had to delete the pic of my son with his new guitar , my ex-wife wasn't crazy about having his pic on the internet. She is his mom & asked if I would remove it.

Comment

Sucks, don't know if anyone saw it allthougha few guys, and gals have posted pics of themselves and their youngins here.

Still mothers can be like that, plus this isnt an open forum and isnt viewable to the public....

still we wan't too meet the real draco though....

Ozz

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
        Sorry I had to delete the pic of my son with his new guitar , my ex-wife wasn't crazy about having his pic on the internet. She is his mom & asked if I would remove it.
        bitch!

j/k
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

She is his mom & I'll respect it either way, she visits here sometimes as a guest , she plays guitar to & I've always drove her nuts about Jacksons, & her Favorite is the RR so she's not all bad . This had to do with a friend of hers having a pic of her daughter on some site & a sex offender had been saving pics of kids online so she is just worried can't blame her for being a concerned parent. But she can Be a REAL Biotch sometimes LoL

Comment

Well, let's see a pic of YOU then!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
            X