IGNITOR - DALLAS SHOW - Sat Aug 26th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGNITOR - DALLAS SHOW - Sat Aug 26th!

Okay you guys... I know some of you live in or around the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area, well, I am SUPER-PLEASED to announce that we have secured a slot in a huge gig in Dallas on Saturday August 26th!!! We'll be performing with the band Reverend (http://www.reverend.cx/) (dearly departed Metal Church singer David Wayne's last band), and a number of other killer metal acts in an all-day event, Rock Against Hunger. (No, we're not pocketing the proceeds for our own benefit! LOL). Ancient Cross and Azrael's Bane are tenatively slated to be there as well. Some killer Texas metal for you die-hard metal fans!!!

As we get more details I will post them here. I really hope some of you peeps show up, because not only do we wanna rock your socks off, it would be awesome to meet you in person!

By the way, I'm up-to-speed on almost all the Ignitor material (just one song left to learn!) and I must say... I am so fukkin excited about our next album I can hardly sit still!!! I have a great feeling that it's going to really make some major waves in the metal world. We're beginning recording on June 24th and will be done with it by the end of July. That means that we should have copies of it available at this Aug. 26th show. Would love for my Dallas JCFer's to be the first to get their hands on some autographed copies!!!

More details to come - make sure you let me know if you plan on being there!

~Annah
    Last edited by Annah; 06-02-2006, 10:21 AM.

Sounds like a killer gig Annah. Give us an update when you know the venue and times...
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Record some of it(song or two)and throw a link of it up here so we can enjoy it abit too. Rock on Annah!
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

By pure accident, I discovered Ignitor while I was watching Youtube videos. Then I found your Myspace and saw that Annah was the new guitarist... I was like, "Hey, it's Annah from the JCF!!"

Got a website? I can't find it... LOL...

Edit - Never mind, I found it, haha.

Comment

Unfortunately, I can`t support by being there cause im in California, but congrats and enjoy, it sounds like a good gig for your band!

Comment

Maybe one of these days you can open for Primal Fear!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

http://www.ignitor.org
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey guys, here's the skinny on the next IGNITOR show in Dallas/Ft. Worth:

Saturday Aug 26, 2006 - Rockers Against Hunger Benefit in Ft. Worth, TX.

IGNITOR
                Azrael's Bane
                Ancient Cross
                Reverend

Doors at 7pm. Show starts at 8, or 9, or ?

The Engine Room
                2611 NE 28th St
                Fort Worth, TX 76111
                817-834-7200

Comment

Working...
                X