Guitar Pro archive links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Pro archive links

Assuming this post doesn't get shut down like all tabs sites seem to be, here's some links to all the Guitar Pro songs in 2 zip files. Click free at the bottom. It'll make you wait an hour though to download the second file.

http://rapidshare.de/files/19770599/..._to_j.zip.html
    http://rapidshare.de/files/19805120/..._to_z.zip.html
    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Thanks man....got the first one, waiting on the second

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
      Thanks man....got the first one, waiting on the second
      +1 Thanks for the link bro

Comment

No problem man, I just wanted to help some people out since GP is painfully useful and because those assholes are shutting everything down making it hard to come by tabs.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Do you know how old is that archive? I have a January 2006 archive, but I've heard there's also March or April 2006 you can get...I can't find it on eMule. Could someone please check how many GP files are there in that archive so I could compare to mine and see if it's worth-while to download?

Comment

80 minute wait for the 2nd free download unless you go premium. Thanks for the links btw.

Comment

Wait a day and the 2nd download works without the wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                Do you know how old is that archive? I have a January 2006 archive, but I've heard there's also March or April 2006 you can get...I can't find it on eMule. Could someone please check how many GP files are there in that archive so I could compare to mine and see if it's worth-while to download?
                I'm not sure which exact month it's from, but it's newer than the January one. I downloaded that one and it was missing a couple of them (the linked ones are like 10MB bigger).

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                  I'm not sure which exact month it's from, but it's newer than the January one. I downloaded that one and it was missing a couple of them (the linked ones are like 10MB bigger).
                  Could you please check how many files are there in the folder? (Right click on the folder -> properties )

Comment

Sorry I couldn't answer in the previous post, I was in school at the time. According to the properties, there are 48,603 files between the two zip folders. I checked out the January archive and I think they're the same thing, the 2 zips are probably slightly bigger because they're zip and the January archive is winrar.

Comment

awesome dude thanks
                      If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

Wow.Too freaking kool.Muchos gracias!
                        "The cup floats pretty good till you get 2 or 3 people on it"~Vinnie Paul

Comment

Originally posted by followthereaper
                          Sorry I couldn't answer in the previous post, I was in school at the time. According to the properties, there are 48,603 files between the two zip folders. I checked out the January archive and I think they're the same thing, the 2 zips are probably slightly bigger because they're zip and the January archive is winrar.
                          Thanks! Looks like I have the same archive. Mine has 48,606 files though .

Comment

is this rapidshare-thing limited to 25 downloads? Or is it stopping me from downloading the second file only because i have just downloaded the first one? If it's limited to 25 downloads, could someone upload it to yousendit or an other site? Thanks alot, this really rules !

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B
                              is this rapidshare-thing limited to 25 downloads? Or is it stopping me from downloading the second file only because i have just downloaded the first one? If it's limited to 25 downloads, could someone upload it to yousendit or an other site? Thanks alot, this really rules !
                              you have to wait an hour or so before they allow you to download the second one.

Comment

Working...
                              X