Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the greatest game show ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wzMJ_RdgHg

That's some pretty funny stuff Mike !! Where'd ya find that ?

Comment

That is the greatest game show ever, I almost pissed myself when the guy got it for the 3rd time in a row. Slapping machine, old man chewing on the guys ear, too fucking funny.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

That was just great. Thanks!

Comment

Easily amused....man those Japanese are cwazy!

I watched it all but I fast forwarded a lot!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't know how the people sitting there kept from laughing.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

awesome video
              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

That was pretty damn strange.

Comment

I loved that! It's called 'Silent Library" and there's a ton more at youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=search_videos
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

nice!

Comment

I knew a guy that married a Japanese girl. Her parents would send her packages every month full of stuff from home. They'd send her favorite magazines and other products. They'd also send video tapes of her favorite TV shows.

I saw some of the craziest, wackiest stuff on these tapes. They will do anything!!
                      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire
                        I loved that! It's called 'Silent Library" and there's a ton more at youtube...
                        Uh yeah, a little of that goes a long way...if you get my drift!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy smokes that was funny. I laughed so loud my son came downstairs and chewed me out for waking him up!

chuck
                          "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

I guess people have varying senses of humor. I just didn't find that funny at all and barely smiled watching it. However, I did find it annoying and bizarre. I want those few minutes of my life back.

Comment

Working...
                            X