A cryptic kick in the bollocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cryptic kick in the bollocks

Ever arrange something in advance, get there early, don't get the call you were promised, then find out someone else did (or claims to have) who doesn't arrive til later and you are forced to actually flip a coin?! Then take a back seat and wait because you lost? Then feel dirty because they got the service before you did? I feel like I've been kicked twice. I am NOT going through this again.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Sounds like an audition gone bad.
    Been there, done that... and yea, it sucks.
    -Rick

Comment

Maybe they heard what a big whiner you are!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually, it was the other customer who was whining at me, then at the staff. I waited my turn but that isn't the point. And if I get treated the same next week, I'm quitting. Fucking queue jumper - bastard. And most of all, I hate the staff for having a brain like a siv on a rollercoaster.
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 05-27-2006, 04:17 AM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
            What a coincidence, she does bare(!) a resemblance to that picture..
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Is the link missing to the first page of this thread? It makes no sense.

- E.
              Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexL
                Is the link missing to the first page of this thread? It makes no sense.

- E.
                +1

Comment

No. I'm just having a rant and am deliberately witholding information that might otherwise generate a series of replies telling me their morals, ethics or stereotype me. Sorry, but I was so pissed at the people involved in the scenario, I found it easier to do a loose rant than give specifics, risking the above.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                  X