The Da Vinci Code... The Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Da Vinci Code... The Movie!

I liked it! I Caught the first showing of it today. If you've read the book and liked it you'll appreciate the movie.

I can't stand movie critics that rip a movie apart and try to analyze every detail of it before the public ever sees it.

They say Tom Hanks was miscast, it wasn't good, blah blah blah. As usual Tom Hanks did a great job, the movie was very good and stayed as close to the book as two and half hours would allow. There were some things that didn't match the book, but I expected that.

Very cool to see some these people and places in the book come to life!
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Bought tickets online..got there.. F'in standing room only ... I'm pissed. Complained ..they told us to come back for the 10 pm show .. looks like they oversold the theatre
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That's not cool at all.

The only complaint I had today was the assholes with the cellphones with the big LCD screens on them. That kind of crap really tests me sometimes.
      Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Thread already exists

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54164
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
        X