Post your vinyl collection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your vinyl collection.

I used to have a whole lot more (before the CD era), but this is most of what I have left regarding the harder stuff. I left the really valuable stuff under archive, like my original pressing of "Meet The Beatles". Anyway, here's my small collection, I'm sure you guys have better ones.

Just a guitar player...

what collection is complete without 80's " Flipside" budget bin price tag

and bob's (?) sig
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Ive got a Diecut Jackson logo from bestdecals.com waiting to go on , and thats pretty much about it. I think one of my fake leather jackets is made out of vinyl too, but dont quote me on that.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Do you want me to post my entire CD collection..

that would be somethin'..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, I had all that Loudness Vinyl..now I got the cds.

That old double live one ROCKS!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

After having two different collections of over 1000 LPs stolen from me, I currently only have about 150. I replaced lots with CDs last time around. I snapped a couple of pics of a hand full of random grabs .

The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

wow some of those are bringing back some fond memories!

There is some vinyl ..I just never replaced.

Comment

Actually, I just remembered a box of about 200 that I have at work that I was thinking about putting on ebay. The ones here at the house are the LPs that get heavy rotation while my oldest son explores music and cops licks.
                The Buzzard does not fear
                The man in riot gear
                Harvest a skull of stone
                The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

My vinyl collection is small (about 120 albums), but I love it to death. All are in plastic to protect the covers. I set up this shot to show some of my faves. Venom's Canadaian Assault is autographed by all 3 original members (met them back in '85). The Running Wild album is a German import that I paid mucho $$ for back in the day. Still has the order form for merch inside (all in German of course). The No Mercy album is a fave of mine. Mike Muir and Mike Cark from Suicidal are in that. The Sacrifice album rules and those 2 comps (Metal For Breakfast and Speed Metal) are full of great bands. Most of the vinyl is Metal, but there's a couple of guilty pleasures in there too.

The vinyl and CDs. I think I have about 800 CDs, I'm not sure. The carousel holds 280 and it's full. The bookshelf is overflowing. I need more space! I have 100 casettes too, but most of those I replaced with CDs.

Last edited by Nuclear Vampire; 05-18-2006, 12:28 AM.
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Isn't vinyl what they made condoms out of before they had latex? (joke). You old bastards!

No seriously, I guess some people love vinyl and spend loads on it, plus a shit load on tables and needles and speakers.

This guy at work bought these speakers, the name illudes me but it's some rare as shit company that made these huge ass speaker set ups with like 8 tweeters 8 mid ranges and shit per side (I could point them out if I seen a picture, but I don't remember the name). Anyway they need like 2000 watts to even power them. I guess there's some serious money in stereo systems and vinyl and shit.

Comment

Are you talking about the Bose speakers?

I'm not into vinyl anymore, but if I were, this is what I'd get.

http://www.elpj.com/about/
                      Just a guitar player...

Comment

Nuclear Vampire, your collection is AWESOME.

I only have my Limbonic Art boxed set and a Morbid Angel vinyl.

Comment

Last edited by SGplayer; 07-15-2006, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Hell, I'm 48 years old. I could build a mansion made from vinyl.
                            "POOP"

Comment

I have the banned version of Virgin Killers

Comment

Working...
                              X