Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBD TommyD

Tommy!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

HBD TommyD

> Thanks bud,but it is readily apparent that this will be the worst birthday I've ever had. Right now I'm in terrible pain,I have gout in my right foot. If you've ever had it,you know exactly what I mean. If you haven't,imagine 1/2 pound of sand settling in the joints in your foot,immobilizing it. Anything that causes your foot to change shape like walking,driving,or even putting a sock or shoe on causes shooting pains all the way up into the hip socket,plus uncontrollable throbbing. I've had it a few times,but this is the first in 5-6 years and by far the worst ever. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Lay off the deli food, man!

Get better
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

HBD TommyD

> Actually,the last thing I ate before going to bed Monday night was McD's Fish Filets. Tommy D.
        "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Sorry for your pain, but HBD anyway!!

Comment

Happy Birthday, and hope you get your noodle wet as a bonus.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X