Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pantera Behind the Music on Youtube

http://youtube.com/results?search=pa...&search=Search

5 parts, no commercials. Very sad they way things went down.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

I Tivo'd it and just finally got a chance to watch it. Very sad!

Comment

Will watch it after The Unit (season finale tonight)
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

pretty good to watch, sad to see Phil can't admit his wrong doings!

Comment

I never did really get into Pantera and wasn't much of a Dime fan, but I think the way Dime was taken out was the most fucked up thing to happen to music.

The way Randy and Lennon was taken out was totally fucked too, but Dime was on stage playing a show. Very harsh! Not to mention his brother had to see that!

I did watch Pantera behind the music and the one thing I learned is that Phil dude is a total dickhead. I mean referring to himself as "The Kid". Who the fuck does that? I haven't heard that since the 70's when it was supposed to be cool, but actually sounded as stupid then as it does now.

What an asshole!
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Wow, that was heavy!! I love Pantera and that was a damn shame when DD was killed man. Jack.

Comment

Dime was a great player and it was tragic how it ended.
              I'm glad the cop that finally arrived on the scene squezzed the trigger and killed the sorry sick useless piece of....
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
                Dime was a great player and it was tragic how it ended.
                I'm glad the cop that finally arrived on the scene squezzed the trigger and killed the sorry sick useless piece of....
                I agree, if he wouldn`t had shot the scum, there would have been a long court thing and that is not what that scum deserved. Jack.

Comment

I'm a massive pantera/damageplan fan, most importantly dime fan, so I dont know if I'm ready to watch this yet. Is it good quality video/sound wise? and will I wanna punch and maim vh1 after it?

Comment

Nah I dont think youll wanna punch anything... may shed a tear at the end though.
                    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Very Sad..Glad that copper killed Nathan Gayle but that doesn't bring Dime back..

It wouldn't be tragic if it were Phil instead..not to me anyways.

Anselmo is a wormy, burnt, piece of human shit!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'd love to bitch slap "The Kid"! Just to see if he's badass he acts like.

I kind of wonder if that fuck stain that shot Dime did it at least in part because comments Phil made?
                        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Well that was the controversy, yeah. Really bad timing that Phil's comments were carried on the cover of that mag the same month of the shooting....
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                            I never did really get into Pantera and wasn't much of a Dime fan, but I think the way Dime was taken out was the most fucked up thing to happen to music.

The way Randy and Lennon was taken out was totally fucked too, but Dime was on stage playing a show. Very harsh! Not to mention his brother had to see that!

I did watch Pantera behind the music and the one thing I learned is that Phil dude is a total dickhead. I mean referring to himself as "The Kid". Who the fuck does that? I haven't heard that since the 70's when it was supposed to be cool, but actually sounded as stupid then as it does now.

What an asshole!
                            +1
                            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I saw Super Joint Ritual at Ozzfest..not only does his band totaly suck ass..but Phil went into a beligerant, retarded, tizzy about how WE all fucking sucked and that Cleveland sucked for more than 15 minutes..in his 30 minute set...it was pathetic, and he was motherfuggin' Pantera too..which got a lot of boos from the crowd.

what an asshole..I wanted to shoot the fucker myself.

Yeah, that fag may have planted a seed in that 'tard's head to kill Dime..

Fuck Phil Anselmo!!!

There was talk that Ripper Owens was going to front Vinnie and Dime , but they opted to go with Pat Lachman..who's a great guitar player himself ...just toured with Halford opposite Metal Mike...I don't think he ever sang before.

RIP Dime.

BTW..as messed as Ed is these days..that was a VERY nice gesture...he was Dime's heroe.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X