Knee Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knee Surgery

Hey anybody here had this done before ? I just found out today I'm gonna get this surgery. They are gonna do the works acording to my Dr. Remove all the cartalidge, & replace the knee cap. They had me watch a video on the proceedure . Kinda messed up they cap off your thigh & shin with metal plates that they fix these hinge type joints with a Hard compound Plastic knee cap.

Anybody got any info or experince with this let me know what to expect. Thanks.
    According To The Prophecy

My neighbor had it done about 6 weeks ago and is doing great.The doc had him up and walking 3 days after surgery and he says the pain hasn't been too bad.Good luck and if you have any questions,let me know,I will hit him up for the info.............................................
    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

If you're comfortable with your doctor, and they do the procedure often, get it done. WHat happened that you need the surgery?

Comment

On the job injury
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My dad needs both his kees replaced..this fall tho..so he can attempt to enjoy some Summer..he can barely walk and ride his Bikes..

pretty sad

Good luck my freind..

I need surgery too..but mine involves the spine and nerves..so that's pretty scary stuff..I'm not doing it..if it were my knees..I'd do it without hesitation..

I know many folks who had it done..and they wished they did it sooner..some guys went back to work ..but a couple retired like I did..but they are still doing pretty good.

Take Care..you'll be fine..

Bill
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Thanks Guys , Bill get that taken care of ! No lie a friend of mine who is 27 put his back surgery off for months, 4 days ago he woke up Paralized from the waist down he had his surgery & recovering well. I'm looking for health insurance right now then I'm gonna just get it done.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

My wife's step-mom's dad had his done. He's 83 and they had to do one, then wait several months then do the other because of his age and health issues. He's doing really well and has a long steep flight of stairs in his house that he goes up and down several times a day, without much trouble. Good luck dude!
              THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

"I need surgery too..but mine involves the spine and nerves..so that's pretty scary stuff..I'm not doing it..if it were my knees..I'd do it without hesitation.."

Hey bill, I had Spinal Cord surgery 5 years ago, and other then my dick becoming bigger, there were no ill effects.Id get it done.It was worth it to me.

As for Drakes knee thang, my sone performed the 1st part of surgery on his own, the doc had to come in and finsh the job.He's fine though.I just dont let him near butcher knives any more.

Comment

Working...
                X