NAMM 2006 - AUSTIN - Who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy
    Scott,if you are gonna be there,we would have to do a bar crawl on 6th Street........easily a recipe for trouble.........
    Sounds fine to me.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Cool - Scott, I'll see you there then! Anyone who's coming in for it should email or pm me so we can set up a time to meet or at least to exchange cell phone numbers or whatever.

Npacheco - Yes, I do! Isn't that cool? He rocks. Can't get him to play guitar though. Dammit! He'll probably end up being a lawyer or a doctor or some craziness like that! LOL

BTW.... Anvil's b-day is July 10th (15 yrs old) and mine is July 13th. Woot! I'll officially be a mid-lifer!

Comment

I'd like to go, but I need to find me a pass!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Annah

BTW.... Anvil's b-day is July 10th (15 yrs old) and mine is July 13th. Woot! I'll officially be a mid-lifer!
          Midlifer?! You're not seriously turning 50!

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
            Midlifer?! You're not seriously turning 50!
            UH.... no..... LOL Is 50 considered midlife? I thought it was... uh.... ahem... earlier than that.... I am certainly not a day over 26! AHAHAHAH!

Comment

i don't have a pass - otherwise i'd go.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                yeah...the only one I'd easily be able to make... and I won't be able to!
                Hahaha! Ah well.
                Jeri, it's July 14-16th... that weekend anyway.
                Nope, leaves me out.

Comment

Dumb question but how do you get a pass?

Comment

Originally posted by quakana
                    Dumb question but how do you get a pass?

Dealer will have to give you one ..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

With a name like Anvil, he needs to play drums

Comment

I'll be there a few days early to hang with some non-guitar friends in the area, drink beers, etc., then I'll be at the AllParts booth each day of the show. Stop by and say hey!
                        Post show...I have no idea of the plans yet. Hopefully it won't be like LA where it was dinner meeting after dinner meeting.

Sorry folks- no extra badges. I only get one, and feel lucky at that. I even scored a hotel room, which is like finding a pic of Paris Hilton wearing panties.

Don't forget that they're checking ID's with badges now. Kinda sucks, but it does help with security.

Email me if anyone wants a cell number. WooHoo!

Comment

I have everything setup except for the two passes. I will be staying at a friends house just 10 minutes away. I have made the arrangements to miss work on Friday. And I have my fingers crossed for the passes. Since this on is in Texas I want to make it. It would be nice to met some fellow JCFers also.
                          Just one more guitar!

Comment

I am supposed to be out of town for work, + no pass.
                            Ah well - you guys would just pull an Ed Roman on me anyway.
                            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by 442w30
                              Ah well - you guys would just pull an Ed Roman on me anyway.
                              Treat you like a 3 yr. old, take all your money, and leave you with a craptastic copy of the guitar you wanted?

Comment

I should be there. I have reservations and a pass, so unless something goes absolutely haywire at work, I'll be there.

- Eric
                                Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Working...
                                X