If i didn't have the JCF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG
    I can't believe the number of kickarse bands I've been introduced to through this forum.
    AC/DC?
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

never heard of 'em
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by micha
        wow, you're aware of the fact your profile says; "Join Date: Dec 2005"?!?
        Yup.

I had originally stumbled onto the JCF by doing a google search on "Jackson Dinky Firecrackle", which was my first Jackson, bought new back in 1989.

I entered a J/C guitar buying frenzy after seeing the other members' drool inducing collections.

However, aside from the Jackson Stars that's being built for me right now, the Grover Jackson Soloist, the Charvel Model 3A, and the Charvel Dinky (Japanese market only model) that I've bought in the last 6 months were all used, and not too expensive.

I'm sure that the other married guys on the board can attest to the importance of this factor
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

I had 3 USA Jacksons when I joined. Now I have zero. That's what opening a shop will do...take all your toys.
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

I had no Jacksons when I joined. I had previously owned a Dinky Rev, a Kelly Standard, and a SL1, but had sold/traded them at various times. I have been through a few since then, and currently own a RR1, KV1, and a KV4, plus I just sold another KV4. I would say that the JCF has certainly had a positive influence on my Jackson buying.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

This place lets me ramble when I'm in those THC induced stupors..

There is nothing sacred in my ramblings..

I like talking about metal bands alot and about my PP..

well, they are two of my favorite things..just want to share the joy!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i am so glade i found this site... i dont post much , busy and all but when i have spare time i love comming here posting and learning alot about jackson guitars.... and it makes me wanna get some new jacksons this year... like the DK2M....lol

Comment

Originally posted by fr0sty
                  I would have to do more work at work.
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68
                    I'd actually have to do LESS work at work....

ummmm..... Dave, what are you doing on the computer? Now turn that thing off and get back to work on our parts!
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X